05/07/2013

Boohoo.com Site Review

(my picture from Instagram @besweetxo)
Boohoo.com emailed me and asked me to review their site and the service I received and after I posted it, I realized it may be helpful for people looking at buying from Boohoo for me to post it on my blog. So here it is, as well as some pictures of the items that I ordered :)


(Nails are How Do you Lilac It? by Rimmel)

I had been looking at buying from boohoo for about a month before I decided to go for it. I looked at the sales section and bought a skater skirt and a pair of shorts which added up to about $30, I was really happy with this price and it was a fair price for the quality. And there is free shipping so that made it so much better. The only problem I had was that the site said it should arrive Friday 17th of June, but it didn't arrive until Wednesday the next week, so I was getting worried it was lost or something was wrong, but when I received the package it was fine. But if it had an accurate arrival date it would of been less stressful. The package was actually really cute and I'm happy with the clothes, although the clothes seem to run a little smaller than I expected. I'm usually an aus size 10 and I ordered a size 10 skirt and size 12 shorts (they ran out of size 10) and the skirt just fits, but at least now I'll know for next time to order a size up. Overall I'm happy and will buy again from them in the future.







If you have any questions, leave a comment and I'll reply!

 - Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment