22/01/2013

Tequila Sunrise Nails



I had a little get-together with my high school friends for my birthday at the beach yesterday and I wore this manicure. It reminds me of a tequila sunrise or a sunset. The bad news is the ocean made my nails brittle and chipped some of the nail polish off, so I only got two pictures from the night before.


The colours used in this mani were:
Rimmel - Sunshine
Rimmel - Tangerine Queen
Rimmel - Hot Shot
Rimmel - Double Decker Red
Sally Hansen - Disco Ball 
Ulta 3 - Disco Fever


But the good news is last year I did a very similar manicure which I haven't posted on this blog, so I have more high quality pictures from that manicure!


The nail polishes used in this mani were:
Rimmel - Sunshine
Rimmel - Tangerine Queen
NYC - Magenta
The Face Shop PP403
Sally Hansen - Disco Ball



I really like this design, the colours are warm and sunny and with the glitter it looks so pretty!
I'm getting better with my gradients! yay!

I hope you liked this mani! Any questions or requests? comment below :)


- Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment