13/04/2013

Cotton On, Forever New and Summer Dress Haul


On Friday I went shopping with mum in the city and there were quite a few sales! I also got some craft stuff during the week and my Forever New order came in the mail!


From Forever New I got this Kaftan for $30. It started at $120, went down to $40, and then was a further 30% off! It was such a good bargain and will be perfect for when I go on holiday in September :D


This hat was on sale for $4 down from $20, and it's really nice and warm ^^


I'm not sure what store I got this dress from but it's the brand Maxim (nothing special) but for cheap prices they have some pretty nice clothes. This dress was $25.



In Cotton On they had a LOT of sales :D

I got this crop singlet for $2, was $5


I got this loose long singlet for $5, was $13


This sheer top was $2, not sure how much it was originally.


This cardigan was $2, again not sure how much it was originally.


I got this scarf for $2 as well and it was $20.


I got this infinity scarf for $5 (with any purchase) and it was originally $20 as well.


I got the box full of little containers for $7, the printed paper pack for $3 and the glitter paper for $4.

I also got a lot of stuff from priceline but I'll put that in a separate haul when I can get some daylight photos!

I hope you enjoyed seeing all the bargains I got ^^


- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment