08/04/2013

Makeup, Valleygirl, Forever New and Cotton On Online Haul



I made an order on Cotton On last week and it arrived! and I also did a little shopping.. but I do need winter  clothes! haha I got a winter top and 2 pairs of jeans, so I think I'll just get a few more winter tops, a thick scarf and I'll be alright :)





I ordered this hat from Forever New it was sale and with a further 20% off it was $10.30 :D I've been looking at this hat for over a month but I didn't know if I wanted to spend $25 on it, but then it went on sale!



From Valleygirl I got this dark blue long-sleeved peplum top. I had to get a size L because my arms wouldn't fit into the size M haha I'm usually an 8-10 so I don't know how that worked..
It was $10 on sale from $20


I also got a pair of magenta skinny jeans for $10 down from $20.

My Cotton On online order:


These polka dot thigh/knee high socks were about $5 and they have a frill at the top ^^




These jeans have the same sort of print as my bed haha I think they were $15



This top is a plain oversized black top and I think it was either $2 or $5



This dress was $15, it's plain black and it's made of a really stretchy material so the scoop neck keeps going out of shape when I move, but I think it will be a good dress for winter.




These trackies are so comfy! They were only $10 and they're plain black


Makeup~


From Safeway I bought the One by One Maybelline mascara because I've heard a lot of people on Youtube talk about it and it was on sale for $10
From Priceline I bought some more Garnier BB Cream (yes, I like it a lot better than the Chi Chi one), I'm onto my 3rd bottle of it now. I also got an Essence highlighter pen and 3 Maybelline Baby Lips, they had a sale: 3 for 2.


I got Rose Addict, Cherry Kiss and Pink Lolita. They all do give a different color tint to your lips; Rose Addict doesn't give much tint, just a tiny dark pink tint, Cherry kiss gives a orangey-red tint which looks terrible on me D: and Pink Lolita is my favorite because it gives you a nice tint of medium pink.



I also got some new nail polishes! 
From left to right:
Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie
Sinful Colors - I Miss You
Sinful Colors - All About You
Sinful Colors - San Francisco
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Essence - Cotton Candy
Savvy - Frostbite (dupe of Sally Hansen - Showgirl Chic)


Swatches of Sinful Colors - All About You, I Miss You, Nail Junkie and San Francisco. All 2 coats.


I also got this pearl peter pan collar necklace from Kmart for $5 (it was supposed to be $8 but I lost the tag and the girl looked up the wrong one lol)

Hope you enjoyed my haul!

- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment