26/04/2013

Priceline 40% off Cosmetics Haul


On the 23rd and 24th of April, Priceline had a huge sale: 40% off all cosmetics, including nail polish!
I was so eager to go Tuesday but I didn't have a chance to go to the shopping centre, but I convinced mum to come shopping with me on Wednesday! Yay! I think it's fair to say that after the beauty bag and now this sale I probably shouldn't buy cosmetics for a bit.. haha with that said I actually didn't find many things that I wanted because I had been to Priceline so recently. So I picked up a few things that I had seen before and wanted to try out :)

(I tried out a new background in hope of making my photos look nicer/neater.. hope you like ^^)


Australis Primer $13.95 orig






 Revlon Balm Stain in Crush $17.95 orig




Essence blush in Adorable $4.25 orig





Australis Nail Glitter Colour in Milky Way $7.95 orig
Sinful Colors glitter polish in Hottie $4.95 orig





Swatches
right: Sinful Colors - Hottie
left: Australis - Milky Way


Sinful Colors - Hottie over black

I hope you enjoyed my haul! If you want to know about Priceline's future sales without signing up, like their Facebook page or follow them on Instagram or Twitter.

 Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, unfortuantely I was sick, but I'm better now ^^


- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment