23/11/2012

Perfume, Luggage Tags and Clothes Haul



On Wednesday we finished early because we had a medications exam, so I felt like going shopping. I wanted to try a shop I recently found out about called Ally Fashion, and I also visited my usual Valleygirl and I found another small shop with a cheap dress.

h
Ally Fashion high-waisted jean shorts~ $29.99 

Valleygirl black playsuit ~ was $24.95, bought for $14.95

Xception clothes ~ $15.00

During the week I ordered these to luggage tags from Kate Hill.com for mum and I for our family trip to Queensland, Australia next year, I'm so excited!



Left tag: link
Right tag: link


The last thing on today's haul is the Katy Perry 'Meow!' perfume.



Mum got it as a Kris Kringle present but I keep using it because it smells so nice, so I thought I'd add it to this post. It's hard to describe the smell of it, but to me it's a mixture of vanilla and fruit. It smells soo good! and the packaging is so cute. You can get this from Priceline for $44.00 at the moment :)

Hope you enjoyed my haul!

- Beth :)




4 comments:

  1. I want that Katy Perry perfume so badly! I love cats, and that bottle would look amazing in my room. I guess it's a bonus that it smells good. Haha, I'm on my way to Priceline now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there would you be interested in selling the kate hill luggage tags? My email is melanie.oleary@live.com thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I'm still using them! If I change my mind I'll let you know :)

      Delete