30/04/2013

Nail Art and Room Deco Ebay Haul


A few weeks ago my Ebay order arrived! I also went to an op shop with my mum and found a cupcake jar~



From an OpShop I got this cupcake jar for $2, I put my base coat, top coat and cuticle oil in it ^^ 


From Ebay:


This Fraulein 38 nail art set was around $15 for 12 colours.


The colours in the set are: black, white, white/pearl, coral/pearl, pink/shimmer, purple/shimmer


orange/creme, yellow/creme, light green/shimmer, dark green/shimmer, med blue/creme and dark blue/creme.


I know this isn't nail related but this lipstick organiser was around $5 I think, I'm pretty happy with it, but unfortunately it's not the best quality, it had a few scratches on it.



This Salon Express Nail Stamping kit was around $5. 


I'm pretty sure this striping tape was either $1 or $2 for 10 colors, definitely worth it!


I think these brushes were $1 for 3, pretty good quality!


The packet of rhinestones were $1 and they are iridescent. The container has 12 colours including: light pink, light blue, red, light purple, green, silver, purple, pink, yellow, light green, black and dark pink. I think it was about $4.


I also got this ring for $1 ^^

Hope you enjoyed my Ebay haul ;D


- Beth :)


2 comments:

  1. I hope you realize you have to peel the blue sticker of the stamping plates before you use them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha someone did point that out to me! But thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete