20/10/2012

Makeup and Clothes Haul 21/10/12





On Friday I went shopping again and I went just under my budget! yay! I'm spending way too much money lately so I decided to set a limit of $50 per week and last Friday it worked :)
So onto the things I got..



 From Valleygirl I got a top and pink shorts. The top was $4.95 (was $9.95) and the shorts were $9.95.I love the lace detail on the top and the bow at the back of it and the light pink colour of the shorts.



 From Cotton On Body i got these pj shorts for $10.00, not sure how much they were originally, probably around $15-20. 


 From Big W I got some more Garnier BB Cream (on sale for $10, was $13). This stuff is AMAZING. I originally was persuaded to buy it by Singaporean blogger Xiaxue. She gave a detailed review on it and it made me really want to try it. If you wear this with a little bit of powder your skin looks flawless, and its much nicer than the thickness of a foundation. Just be careful when choosing the colour, I got medium the first time I bought it and it was way too dark, but now I get the light shade and it's perfect. Definetely try this :)


110 Pink Gossip
010 Raspberry Pie






top 110
bottom 010

From Priceline I got a Rimmel lipstick 110  (on sale for $6) and from Big W I got a Revlon Lip Butter (on sale for $14, was $21). I had been wanting to try lip butters for ages, but they were way out of my price range, so when I saw they were on sale I picked one up and I'm glad I did. I love it :) The colour is a deep pinky-red and it's so pretty!

- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment