08/10/2012

Cotton On Online Sale Haul

I wanted to get some exercise clothes because I have started the blogilates OMGoctober calendar (if you haven't seen Cassey's videos, you have to watch a few, she's amazing!)
So I was having a look online on the Cotton On website for some shorts and tops but I also got a dress and bathers :P

All the things I got were $10 each.


So the things I got were:


Black with white polka dots one piece bathers.
I think these are soooo cute! They remind me of 50's style bathers~
They're still available :)
Was $39.95


Racerback dress
I got this dress in my size, but it's too big under the arms so I have to adjust it. It looks so nice with tights, boots and a blazer but it is quite thick so I'll probably save this one for winter.
Was $29.95



Running Shorts
On the site these shorts were classified as running shorts, but when I got them the material seems halfway between bather shorts and cotton shorts (if that  makes sense) but they're super comfy and the colours are pretty!
Was $19.95


Sports Bra
I thought this was going to be a bit longer and more like a top when I bought this so i probably wont wear this by itself, but under a loose singlet or something.
Was $19.95


- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment