01/11/2012

Halloween 2012



This year I decided to go as a gothic/dark/lolita, broken porcelain doll! The pics below are from my practice day, so my costume is the same and the one above is from when I went out.









So for my costume I wore a dress that is from Decuba. It's silk-like and has polka dots and buttons down the front. The rose tights I got from Factorie, the socks I'm not sure, the shoes from Rivers, the gloves from Manifest and the headband from Hairhouse Warehouse.



For my makeup  I did a natural eye with light brown over the lid and a darker brown in the crease. Then I did a thin line of liquid eyeliner and some heavy lashes from The Face Shop. For the lips I created a ombre effect. I used lighter colours on the outsides and darker colours towards the middle. For the cracks I used gel eyeliner by Rimmel as it is really creamy. For my hair I just curled it and put the headband on.

To see close ups and more photos you can see my previous post on this look here :)

Happy Halloween!

- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment