26/11/2012

OOTD: Going out for Ice-cream



Last night I went out for some ice-cream and I thought I'd share my ootd and makeup with you :)


I wore the dress from this haul, plain black tights, and a cropped black jacket from Valleygirl. The bag I wore was my pink Kate Hill bag from this post. 


For shoes I wore my black lace-up ankle boots.

For makeup I used Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze on the lids, and a medium brown in the crease and outer V. I wore Rimmel gel liner on my top lids and on my bottom lids and water line i wore a black Maybelline Pencil. For Mascara on the top lashes I wore Maybelline Falsies and on the bottom lashes I wore Rimmel's waterproof liner. For my brows I used a brown Essence pencil. for cheeks I wore Essence Blush Souffle and multi colour powder and for my lips I wore Essence ligloss Do a Floating Pirouette 03, all in this post.



For my hair I curled the ends with my straightener and sprayed it with Toni&Guy curl spray



Thanks for reading  and I hope you enjoyed my OOTD and makeup :)

- Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment