03/11/2012

November Haircut and Colour Ideas

On the 1st of November I got my hair cut. I got my fringe cut a bit shorter and my layers cut shorter as well and just a little trim on the ends :) I forgot to get before pics, but these are after my haircut~





It's growing! ..kinda ^^


All my highlights have almost gone so I'm trying to decide whether I want to put some more dye in my hair.
The options I have thought of so far are:
  • Pink ends (ombre style)
  • Purple ends (ombre style)
  • Pink and Purple ends (ombre style)
  • Blonde ombre - caramel
  • Blonde highlights - caramel

I have previously had pink in my hair and purple in my hair at seperate times, and I really liked both of them but they didn't fade nicely.

Faded (2-3 weeks)
Recently dyed







 


I will decide soon! haha 

- Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment