04/11/2012

Sunday Afternoon Shopping Haul - Valleygirl, Forever New, Face Shop, Body Shop

This afternoon I went shopping and I got some clothes, shoes, nail polish, lip balm and some eye shadow!


Shoes


These shoes were from Forever New and they were only $20.00! So cheap for this brand! There was a sale were you took off 50% of already reduced items. They're really comfy and soo nice! They were $50.00 to begin with. If you haven't seen Forever New clothes before check them out here I wish I could buy the entire shop!


Clothes




From Valleygirl I got a tribal print high-low dress which was $29.95 down to $14.95,
a  white-to-purple ombre vest/cardi for $9.95, was $19.95 and
a lacy singlet top for $6.95, was $14.95.
Valleygirl always has things on sale and they're pretty cheap for good quality.
All together these clothes came to $32.


Lip Balm


From The Body Shop I got a lip balm for $11.00, it's pretty expensive for a tube of lip balm, but because The Body Shop uses all natural ingredients and is against animal testing and products I was happy to pay the amount. Plus it works wonderfully and smells good too! Only downside is it doesn't have a tint, so no matter what colour you get, there wont be a tint on your lips.


Eye Shadow




I got the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. It's a light brown colour with shimmer and it's really pretty! It doesnt wash off with soap and water and won't smudge, so I think it's a great investment.
I got it for $7.65 on sale from Big W and it's usually around $12.


Nail Polish





From The Face Shop I got two nail polishes. The blue and purple glitter is PP409 and the pink is PP402.
Together they were $10.40 and seperately the pink was $3.20 and the glitter was $6.40. (both on sale) I really like the glitter because it is unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment