18/11/2012

Pink & Purple Peek-A-Boo Highlights!


Today I dyed part of my hair pink and purple!
I used Fudge Paint box Raspberry Beret (Pink) and Blueberry Hill (Purple)

The day before I tried to do peek-a-boo highlights with Schwarzkopf Live colour Rich Burgundy but as you can see it didn't work, so today I thought I'd try something I knew would work.



I didn't bleach my hair first, I just dyed my brown hair so it didn't work very well.

With my hair dye, gloves and foil I started dying my hair pink and purple!





This is the result:




After a couple of photos I straightened my hair so I could see what it looked like styled





A close-up of the colour


I showed Sabre but he just wanted to sleep :P




Only 2 weeks left of school, including 2 exams! So I better go study :( oh well nearly finished!

- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment