25/02/2013

Besweetxo's Nail Art Challenge


I decided to create my own nail art challenge that goes for 15 days!
I can never decide what to paint on my nails and sometimes I'm indecisive for hours and it ends up being too late to paint them. So I had a look on Google images for some nail art challenges. There were quite a few challenges but some of the days I wanted to skip.. so I wrote down all the ones that caught my eye, randomised them on random.org and ta-daa!
I'm really excited! I think the Movie/Tv Show, Cartoon and Disney will be the most challenging, but I can't wait til I have completed the list!
I'll definitely upload all the designs I do onto this blog and my Instagram, I'm praying that the designs don't chip until I get photos D:
Just a pre-warning.. this challenge will take me more than 15 days for a few reasons.. I work on weekends which means my nailpolish will chip off, I can't redo my nails every day because they get extremely dry and I have placement coming up in 2 weeks, which means no nail polish whatsoever (well maybe just a nude one >>)

Feel free to do this challenge too and please tag me on Instagram or leave a comment on here with a link so I can see! :D

- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment