29/09/2012

Forever New Sale Haul

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've been staying down the beach with my family friends and I didn't have access to a computer but I'm back now! :P

A couple of weeks ago Forever New was having an online sale where all the sale stock was a further 25% off. Forever New is a  pretty expensive shop (My long blue coat was $100, dresses can be up to $200) but the quality is always good, so the price that you pay is worth it. So when I saw on facebook that they were having this sale I had a look straight away. Also it was free shipping in Aus!

Click here to have a look at the sale items left, the 25% sale price still applies!


I was so excited when  I got home and saw the package in my room :D

I got three things: a bag, a belt and a mouse.


The bag was called a shopper bag and it has one compartment in the middle. It is a light mauve colour and has 2 zips each side of the bag which are all separate pockets. It came with a detachable long strap as well.
I'm really happy with this bag! 

The bag was originally $59.99, on sale was $39.99 and with the 25% off sale price came down to $29.99.














The belt was $16.99 down to $12.95, then with the 25% off was $9.70. I got a medium, but it's a little bit too big, so I'm going to have to make extra holes in it. Let's hope it works!



The mouse was the exact same markdown and price as the belt. It was called Trick or Treat mouse in Ivory Snake. It was a little smaller than I expected but it's still really cute. The cord stretches out then springs back which is really helpful for storage, but the cord is a little flimsy.
There is still some left here and it is also available in a peach colour called Peach Croc.


- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment