19/09/2012

Mugs, Sweater and Top Haul (19/09/12)

Today after school I went to the city to go to Typo to find some markers for school (flow charts and diagrams and stuff) but I couldn't find any good ones, but I did find some other stuff.. 

From Typo I got these two mugs, they were 2 for $10. I like both of them but I love how the white mug is light blue inside the cup haha :)

I got this top from Valleygirl, it was $24.95 on sale for $10! I love Valleygirl sales!



I got this sweater from Jay Jays, it was $29.95 but I got it for $20. I couldn't resist the knitted heart pattern when I saw it!


This photo I forgot to include in my last haul post, but I bought a bun maker from Rubi last week for $4.95. Hopefully in the summer I'll be able to wear it properly and keep my hair off my neck!

- Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment