25/12/2012

What I got for Christmas!



Before I start I just wanted to mention I put this post in the shopping hauls page because I think that's where it would be easiest to find.. right? haha

So first of all to anyone reading this..

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!

I am soo appreciative and grateful for what I got and the opportunity to buy gifts for my family and spend time with them on Christmas day :)

This is the dessert we had on Christmas day; crazy!

So on to the gifts.. 



These earrings are from Prouds and are 9ct gold, I want to get my third piercings done very soon so they will be great! ( my ears don't agree with anything but real gold :\ )


I got Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Too Cool, two Revlon lip balm stains in Smitten and Cherish, a Essence lip gloss is Hottest Pink and my Grandma got me a compact mirror with my name on it ^^


Yayy! Nail polish! OPI Bubble Bath, Essence fast dry drops, Sinful Colours polishes, and Revlon Flirt and some Essence nail art stickers.


My mum got me these things as a surprise! A bear necklace, it has a pink necklace, a owl keychain and a note box with cupcakes on the top.


From my Aunty I got the Nude By Nature brush set, I love their brushes, they are so soft! I'll do a review soon :)



One of my favourite things.. Kardashian Kollection handbag! It's so pretty and was $100, but I think we got it for $60-70


My Grandma also got me this bag, it has little nurses on it, so cute! I think I'm going to use it as a sewing bag because it has little pockets inside.


From Temt I got a black plaited belt and sandals with pink bows.



From Valleygirl a got a few things..


A beach cardi/wrap in a dark peach colour



Black high waisted shorts


Light peach blazer


a beautiful formal dress. I'm not sure where or when I'll wear this but it was $15 down from $40 and fitted me well so I couldn't pass it up


Another favourite, this black peplum top with lace and holographic rhinestones, it was only $20, one of the prettiest tops I've seen



From Cotton On/Rubi I got a few things too..


sunglasses case and pink sunnies


laptop case was $5 down from $35 :O and you can push the sequins to either show black or silver, it's so cool!


Two 'Bethany' belts, one in black, one in brown were $2 each and some cute pink frilly socks


A black sheer and lace top


A cream lace dress, worn in my Christmas OOTD


A fluro summer knit top


and Christmas owl pj's!

I'm so excited to use/wear everything! >< haha

Wow 3 posts in one day, I'm think I'm done for Christmas night :P

I hope you enjoyed reading this :)

- Beth :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was browsing online about the Cotton On 'Bethany' Belt when I stumble upon your blog. I'm planning to get both belts too as they look super nice in real as shown in your photos. Would you give me a little review on the condition of the leather on the belts? Do they crack/chip off easily?

    Thank you... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my experience Cotton On uses quality materials and everything I've bought from them has lasted for ages. (even still going!) The leather used on the belts is quite thick so I think it will last a long time without cracking or chipping off. Hope this helps! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your review. I just ordered and can't wait to get them. :)

      Delete
    3. You're welcome! Awesome :D

      Delete