01/11/2013

Witch Makeup and DIY Costume - Happy Halloween!

Halloween was yesterday and I dressed up as a witch! I went with a group of friends to a club in the city so here's my costume and makeup that I wore :)





Makeup





For my makeup I used a Maybelline pallette in Amethyst Smokes (link). I used the metallic purple all over the lid, the white in the inner corners and under the eyebrow. I used the dark purple on the outer corners and on the day I used the black on the outer corners as well. I then smudged some of the purple's on my bottom lash line.
For the spider webs I used the Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner pen and followed this tutorial by DelyriaPhoto on Youtube. On the night I also added rhinestones.


For my lips I used Revlon's balm stain in Crush.

The contacts I used a friend got for me, but these ones from Eye Candy's are pretty much the same and they have free shipping worldwide!

Costume





My hat was $4 from a $2 shop, it's like a fake black velvet material with purple/pink glitter spiderwebs all over it, my cape was made with fake velvet material and a thin ribbon to tie it around my neck and I wore a plain black singlet underneath. I then wore a high waisted skirt made with chiffon material that had a bow in the middle, it was from an op shop and the tag was removed so I don't know where it's from but any flowy black skirt would work. The over the knee purple and black striped tights I bought from a local sock shop for $8 and I wore my ankle laceup, heeled booties. The gloves were from Forever New from a couple of years ago and I also wore a silver necklace and my extensions from Irresistible Me.



Hope you enjoyed this look!
and Happy Halloween!

- Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment