23/01/2013

Valleygirl and Big W Haul

Today I went to get stuff for school and I saw Valleygirl was having a sale so I had a look and got 4 items for $35 and I also got a pair of sandals from Big W.


This top is quite thick  but I like that there's no sleeves, so I can wear it with a cardigan easily. I love the peter pan collar! I got this for $9.95 was $14.95


The material of this top is like chiffon and it flows out. It's such a pretty hot pink colour!
I got this for $9.95 was $19.95


I love the bright blue colour and it was so cheap! I got it for $4.95 was $9.95


I have been looking for a jacket or cardigan with spikes for ages, but they were all so expensive so when I saw the price of this, I picked it up straight away! I got it for $9.95 was $19.95


My mum was looking for some new clothes for my brother, so while she was looking, I had a look at the shoes, I found these for $5! They were $9.94. They come in brown, white and black, but seems I don't have  any brown sandals I decided to get the brown!


- Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment