10/03/2013

Haul: I Love, Sinful Colors and Essence


On Friday I had about half an hour to shop, so I went to Target to have a look at I Love and Essence, and then I also found some really pretty colours from Sinful colors as well.


I saw heaps of pictures in Instagram of this brand and it made me curious as to why it was so popular, so I smelled it and it smells amazing! It's so sweet! I really want to get more of this range, the packaging is so cute  and as I said, they all smell so good ^^


I was looking at the Essence stand for a mint nail polish, but unfortunately they didn't have one in this shop, so I had a look at the rest of the Essence products and found this lipgloss. It's in the shade 'My Favorite milkshake' it's a pretty light pink colour.


Now I have two of the Stay With Me Essence lipglosses! I like these lipglosses because they're small, so they're good for your purse, they have pretty colors, pretty packaging and don't give the yucky sticky finish.
The darker pink colour is 'Hottest Pink'.


Sinful Colors in Starfish is a light periwinkle pink


Sinful Colors in Verbena is a medium pastel purple

Hope you enjoyed my haul!

- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment