23/03/2013

Haul: Valleygirl, Kmart, Sinful Colors, OPI and Cotton On Body


On Thursday night after placement I went shopping with mum, this is what I got ^^


Teddy bear PJ set $11.00
Cupcake pyjama pants $8.00

They were both so cute and cheap I couldn't just pick one!


Kmart plain pink slippers/scuffs $3.00
I needed a new pair of slippers but I only had enough money for these ones at the time, but they are pretty comfortable


Cotton On Body active top $5.00 was $20.00 (I think)

I wanted an active top because hopefully I'm getting a walking machine soon and I wanted something I could wear just for cardio.


 Cotton On drink bottle $5.00, usually $10.00

I was looking at this bottle seems I need a new one because my one just broke D: but I didn't know if I wanted to pay $10 haha but it was only $5 if you bought anything in the store, so I thought why not for $5.


Valleygirl long pink sweater $15.00 was $25.00

I love the color of this sweater and it will be great to wear with tight and boots.


Valleygirl curtain top $10.00 was $20.00

I think this top would look nice with a skirt and tights and would be good to wear with a cardigan.


Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie $4 (from Kmart)

Could not go past this color, it is so pretty! I love the holographic glitters.


OPI - La Paz-itively Hot $10.00 (My Beauty Spot)

Such a pretty pink color, has a slight pink shimmer.


OPI - La Paz-itively Hot Swatch

Hope you enjoyed my haul!


- Beth :)

2 comments: