27/03/2013

Room Deco Haul


I went to a big warehouse shop with mum on Sunday and I was originally looking for a multi-photo frame, but I didn't like the ones they had there, but I did find some other stuff for my room. I have a whole list of things I want to change/do in my room, so I got to tick off a few on the list~


I didn't take a solo picture of the mirror but it was $15. It's a long mirror and has a black floral frame. It is a skinny-ish mirror but it doesn't change your appearance too much.


This lamp was only $15! Usually in the shops I've seen they were about $60, they were a little bit bigger, but   I was definentely happy with this desk one for $15. The flowers/globes came in white, yellow, blue, purple, and red/pink. I might get one of these for a friends bday or something.. hmm.. 


You probably can't tell from the picture but this is a jewelry hanger. The two holes on the sides allow you to nail or drill it into the wall ( but not all the way) and you can hang necklaces and bracelets and things off it. It was $6.



This nail art deco kit was about $2.50, pretty good! I like how it has heaps of different shapes and colors, I can't wait to use it.


These clippers and tweezers were both $1.50 each. I like how they're matte black and have the pretty pink design~ 


I bought these for the cupcakes I'm going to make for Easter! They were $2.


I bought this magazine holder for my school books that I keep on my desk. I had a plastic black one from kmart, but I think this one looks alot nicer. It was $4.


I bought this ribbon for a DIY project I'm filming that should hopefully be finished soon.. ;) it was $2.
I will do a blogpost with a link to the video when it's done, but I've run out of ribbon atm haha


This chopping board was also for a DIY project, but not mine. It was for a DIY Sigma glove brush cleaner. In Secret Life Of A Bionerd's video she shows you how to make your own brush cleaner. And OMG it works so well! This board was only $3 and I already had a hot glue gun. If you're looking for a cheap, easy and effective way to clean your brushes, definitely give this a try!




Yay! that's everything! I'm really happy with these purchases, I feel like I saved quite a bit of money :)


- Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment