21/03/2013

Thrift Shop Haul ~ Forever New, Valleygirl, Dotti, Jay Jays




Dotti - Summer Dress $5

A Simple floral dress



Jay Jays - Winter Dress $5

This dress reminds me of  something Aria would wear from Pretty Little liars



Atmosphere - Coat $20

Was a bit pricey for a second hand coat but, I think it was worth it ^^




Jay Jays - Fake Leather Jacket $8

I've wanted a leather jacket for ages, but they're so expensive, so when I saw this for $8 I couldn't refuse. When I got home I realised the pocket was ripped but I can fix that easily.




Forever New - Polka Dot Dress $9

I wanted this dress when it first came out in shops but couldn't pay the amount they wanted (was around $50-70 I think) so I was SO happy when I found this. I am so lucky it fits!



Altogether these clothes cost me $47, I think it was completely worth it! Hope you enjoyed my haul ^^

- Beth :)


No comments:

Post a Comment