11/03/2013

The Shopaholic Tag! - Blogpost

Beautybaby44 on youtube made a video on the shopaholic tag and I thought seems I like shopping that I would do it too ^^ her video is here: link

The questions:
1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
2. How would you classify your style?
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
4. Where do you find the best deals?
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
11. Who is your fashion icon?


Okay so onto the answers..

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Honestly, I'm not sure, I go shopping at least once a week, so maybe? haha I don't consider myself a shopaholic really, I try to set a limit of spending $50 a week, so I don' think so.. haha

2. How would you classify your style?
These questions are hard! haha
This is tricky because I have so many different things in my wardrobe. I would probably say girly/cute, because even if something in my wardrobe is black it still looks cute.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Yay an easy one! Priceline~ there's always something to buy in that shop haha

4. Where do you find the best deals?
Valleygirl, there's always something really nice on the sale racks, and there's always sale racks. I've got quite a few dresses that were $35-40 for $15-20.

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I don't know if this would be considered splurging, because it's not THAT expensive but I don't really buy expensive stuff lol but anyway.. Forever New and Kate Hill. They both have things that are decently priced and have things that are expensive in my opinion. But the quality is always great and they both have free shipping, which is great haha I love their stuff !
If I could afford it, I would definitely splurge on Alannah Hill.

6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
haha actually yeah I do, but only if I'm going clothes shopping. I wear jeans or shorts depending if its hot or cold, a black singlet and a cardigan. Jeans/shorts because you can try on almost every top and it will match and a black singlet because it will match almost match every skirt and shorts and you can wear it under sheer tops you try on.

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
Sales. Even if I would usually walk past something, if it's on sale I will always look twice ><

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
Skinny jeans, they go with everything and are so good in winter!

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Quilted pattern on handbags, I own like 6 bag with that pattern, it looks so pretty!

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
Tartan skirts!

11. Who is your fashion icon?
I don't really follow anyone for their fashion, but I love love love the clothes on Pretty Little Liars. They had Jeffery Campbell boots on there once (so nice!)


Please leave a comment if you do this tag so I can read it!

Hope you enjoyed my post!

- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment