16/03/2013

Kate Hill, Sally Hansen, OPI and Essence Haul



This past week I have been on placment, so I'm sorry for the lack of posts, but it's only one more week to go! yay! 

Sally Hansen Salon Effects


During the week my mum wanted to go to Chemist Warehouse and so I had a look and I found the Sally Hansen Salon Effects for $5 each. I got Girl Flower, Glitz Blitz and Bling It On. I can't wait to use these :D


Kate Hill


 Then on Friday I finished placement at 7.30 and mum picked me up and for something to do we went to a shopping centre nearby.
I looked at the Kate Hill store and saw a basket with $20 and under bags and I spotted this makeup bag and it was $10. So I took it to the counter and it was actually $5, then there was also 20% off so it went down further to $4! So cheap!


OPI


I got 3 OPI nail polishes that were $10 each from My Beauty Spot. The colours are (blue) Yoga-ta Get This  Blue, (red) Die Another Day and (purple) Tomorrow Never Dies.
 I tried to get a swatch of Tomorrow Never Dies but I couldn't get a picture that did it justice. It's a metallic purple but it has red and blue shimmer in it. It is soo pretty.


Essence - Circus Circus



In Priceline they had the new Circus Circus Essence collection. I got the gold highlighter called It's Magic which was about $6 and the lip lacquer called My Glammy Acrobat for about $4.

I also got Too Faced Shadow Insurance with a sample size face primer, but the photo didn't work out :\ It was around $10 on ebay, which is pretty cheap for this brand :)

Thanks For Reading!

- Beth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment